Tuesday 21 January 2014

Close of First Semester Registration for 2013/14 Session

Be informed that the registration for 1st Semester 2013/14 Session would be brought to a close on Sunday, February 2, 2014.

All Part Time Students who are yet to register are advised to do so instantly to avoid losing out this session.

Please note that payment of School Fees is a condition precedent for registration. CLICK HERE for Assistance on Online School Fees Payment.


Thank You

From: Director CCS
To: All Part Time Students

3 comments:

  1. please i can't login to student portal and i want to printout my school receipt and course form what do i do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, is there late registration?

    Let me know. I was about paying my fees now only to find out it has closed.

    Pls let me know sir

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Portal has been re-opened, you can now pay your school fees

      Delete

To comment with your Yahoo ID, Click on OpenID then type www.yahoo.com it will enable you to comment with your Yahoo Account. To Follow This Thread & Stay Updated with Comments, Click "Notify me"